Does coding excite you which does not let you sleep? Are you dedicated to your
craft, writes code that is proud of and
can hit the ground running? Do you believe that you can take the GLABBR to the
next level? If yes, welcome home!
- • Passion and creativity to write 'Clean' and well design code
- • Strong understanding in Data Structure concepts and Algorithm techniques
- • Hands on knowledge of C++,Java,Erlang etc. programming languages
- • Experience in design and develop sustainable architecture for large-scale
- • Socket programming and Client-Server architecture
- • Exposure to developing in Linux
- • Ready to learn and work on new languages like Erlang
- • Good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases, version control tools and of
developing web services
- • Self-motivated,passionate with strong work ethics and ability to work in
fast paced environment
Nice To Have
- • Basic understanding of the Agile Software Development Methodology e.g.
Scrum, Kanban etc.
- • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- • Good knowledge of SpringBoot,SpringReactive,JPA,MongoDB,RxJava Stack
What Is There For You?
- • Do not expect to work for us, work WITH us.
- • Glabbr wants to find real YOU in you, indulge in what YOU love to do. Live
- • Glabbr respects temperament of people - Don’t be formal. Define your own
style quotient and dress up as you like.
- • A learning experience by working and growing with products.
- • No static life of 9 to 5 … Be Dynamic!
- • Glabbr supports Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) culture.
- • Paid parental leave.
- • Competitive salary packages.
If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity, send your updated and
accurate profile on email@example.com.